INTRODUCING #KEBBITALES

00:35

#Kebbitales, I got posted on the NYSC exactly a year ago (camp opened May 4th, I reported 6th). And as it was with many other of us who got posted to Kebbi state, I had to go get a map to know where Kebbi was in northern Nigeria. Prior to this, I only recited Kebbi back at primary school 'states and capitals'..'Kebbi - Birnin Kebbi'.. and knew nothing else about the state. Being one who's hungry for adventures, I decided I'd go. And go I did. .


Another thing I decided was that I'll make sure by the time I'm leaving Kebbi, I'd have done what I can to make Kebbi bolder on the map of Nigeria.. At least in people's minds. So I set out on a mission to tell stories with the art of photography. That's where Kebbitales came from...
.

So looking back now, nothing would give me more joy than to one day meet someone that'll say "hey! I only got to know Kebbi from your work.." or "hey! I got posted on NYSC and I was encouraged by what you did at Kebbi! "


From the next blog post, I'll be showing some of the photographs collected under #KEBBITALES











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images